|iCADE iPad Arcade Cabinet for 99.99$|
The idea of a iCADE iPad Arcade Cabinet came up and we knew we'd struck gold. How cool would it be to slide your iPad into a desktop-sized arcade cabinet and rock it old school with some Pac-Man or Space Invaders?
Enter the iCADE iPad Arcade Cabinet! To use the iCade, gently slide the iPad into the cradle, it uses Bluetooth to connect to the iPad so there's nothing else you need to do, you're ready to "insert coin" and game on!
To bring the iCADE to life, ThinkGeek has partnered with ION. Atari, the first name in classic arcade games, also signed up to bring a huge suite of classic arcade titles including Asteroids® to market with iCADE support built right in. When released, a friendly API will be made available to developers to add iCADE support to almost any game also it's for 99$ only.
- Beautifully retro-styled tabletop arcade cabinet for your otherwise useless iPad
- iPad connects to the iCADE controls via Bluetooth
- "Atari Greatest Hits" iPad App ready to go with the iCADE, including support for over 100 classic Atari games.
- Atari App comes with classic Pong for free, other games available for in-app purchase. 3-game packs are $1. All 100 games are $14.99
- API to be released later allowing any iOS developer to create iCADE-compatible games.
- Compatible with both the original iPad and iPad 2