Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Vitamin D Blood Test!



Today I went to the hospital to do some medical tests and when I asked the doctor to do some certain tests he added the vitamin D blood test while I told him "I'm not 30 and" and he said "neither my sister and we found she had a lack of Vitamin D".
The Vitamin D lacking have to many effects all body functions so we all have to make sure that every single member of our family did that vitamin D Blood Test, inshalah hopefully mine will be normal.
نقص فيتامين د يؤثر في جميع وظائف الجسد واكتشف مؤخرا بأن معظم البشر يعانون من نقص الفيتامين دون دراية منهم لذلك علينا ان نعمل حملة توعية نشجع فيها جميع افراد اسرتنا على عمل فحص الدم لفيتامين د , فحصي نتيجه ستخرج قريبا وانشالله يكون طبيعي .

2 comments:

تطبيقات said...

ممتاز
بس ياريت يتم عرض الاغذية اللى بتفيد اجسامنا بفيامين D

Container Entsorgung said...

حابيييييييييييييين نشوف الاخبار والمشاركات الجديدة !

Post a Comment