Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How to: Do jersey fabric bracelet!




From time on I will post an article about how to create fashionable stuff at home.. Today I will teach you how to: do jersey fabric bracelet I took this tutorial from V and Co

it's simple, and it's perfect to dress up your bathing suit, or your cute summer covering with your flip flops in tow, or wear it with your cute summer dress while you dine eating fresh fish while watching the tide come in and the sun set.



Let's get started:
*1st you will need approx three strips of jersey knit fabric cut to 1" each with the length of at least 58"
*2nd you will need your fingers. that's it, oh and a pair of scissors. Details

For video tutorial which I recommend click here
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment